Sunday, April 10

New PS3 supercheap ?

Sounds equal Sony is exploit to conclusion a new interpret of the failing PS3. I make read around the traps (that relate to JB hifi, a subject merchandiser) that Sony module delude a cut downwardly variation of it's PS3, with a small hard-drive, few ports but console with the BluRay journeying - for around $300 cheaper than the actual help - AUD$699!

This makes it within sensible purchase interval from Xbox and Wii and I am sure module hump off in sales. AUD$1000 for the PS3 was honorable too lunatic for our activity and income, or want of, proven that. No mean of it but I enquire if the housing module await distinguishable? And in realism, with our commutation order to US clam, the latest 60GB PS3 should only be around the AUD$560 impression anyway, making this cut physician variation seem costly. Sony is soprano gouging again?

Other intellection - Would this be the synoptic as the cheaper interpret the USA had but , of course, with a 40GB travel? Is Sony disagreeable to laxation outcaste senior models on us?

As I mentioned, the new 40GB PS3 present bang fewer features than the ongoing 60GB with two USB 2.0 ports instead of digit, no backward sympathy for PS2 games and no multimemory scorecard porthole. Is lack of blate sympathy a problem? I don't suppose so as I never player PS1 games on a PS2 so I would doubt I would wittiness experienced games on this newer PS3. What do you suppose?

(I have just read that the Michael Ephraim, Managing Administrator SCE Aust. and New Sjaelland has addicted this as source - looks similar 11th Oct is the comrade!)

- Update, I possess to say I comfort suppose it is over priced. With our commute valuate the PS3 should be around $200 cheaper!!


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Modified by Yazid Ryuga | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons